|Author:||Funjob / Maestro Fénix|
|Date of release:||June 7, 2011 (V1) May 18, 2014 (V2)|
|Suggested Players:||1 - 8|
|Estimated time to beat the map:||40 minutes (long)|
|Type of the game:||Survival, Lives, Co-op|
|Size:||93.5mb on bz2, 216mb uncompressed.|
Based on End of Evangelion. The players must advance to the briefing room to get further instructions.
- Lives gameplay with checkpoints. Cooperate with your team or be victim of the Nerv slaughter.
- Rank and time systems. Beat the map with the higher score you can get as fast as you can or die trying.
- Easy and Hard difficulty levels, for those who want an extra challenge.
- Familiar scenes from the Anime.
- Equal combination of action and puzzles.
- Guaranteed at least 40 minutes of gameplay.
- Several unique bosses, some of them secret.
- 7 new weapons, each one having their pros and cons.
Due a current fault with lives gamemode not being able to trigger on all the players dead, it is on use a simulated one. This will be changed at the next version of the mod.
- Be cautious. Refill your health, armor and ammo every time you can. There are many tramps and ambushes ahead.
- Aside of increasing your chances of losing the game, you will lost points every time a player dies.
- Explore, look closely, there are hints and secrets around that can give you extra points or even save you from the death.
- Taking more time to beat the map that the one recommended will lower your rank. Don't stop moving.
- Saving Nerv personnel will grant you more points. Keep them alive as much as you can.
Original mapper: FunJob/FJmaps
Original writter: Kilroy Higgins
Remake Team: Maestro Fénix, Dominic and Tau-9
Air on the G string Bach, performed by Sung Eun CHoi
Mysterious Orchestra MG-Rizzello
The Dice Game JCRZ
Hold the line Celestial Aeon Project
Point of Exit Piergiorgio Lucidi
Thanx Olev Serkov
Loop9: In Haste 2011 T-Bird
Phase10: Spiral T-Bird
I'm still here Macroform
Dies Irae Verdi, perfomed by Pueri Cantores Di Vicenza
Original advisor: Kilroy Higgins
Original scripters: FunJob/FJmaps and Kilroy Higgins
Remake scripters: Maestro Fénix
Glock 17: Tigg, XlongWayHome and Valve
M1911: Twinke Masta, Defeat, XlongWayHome and Valve
CZ75: Arby 26m XlongWayHome and Valve
M37: Maestro Fénix and Valve
C-130: HJMediaStudios and Maestro Fénix
Ballistic Shield: Bobson and Maestro Fénix
YAGR-3B: Maestro Fénix
JSSDF Soldier: Kruk, Maestro Fénix and Valve
Pirate Ship: Mikko "OEM" Uusitalo
Misc props made by FunJob/FJmaps.
Ammo crate pillar made by Shana
Original QC leaders: The Beeman, YouKnowWho, FunJob/FJmaps and Destined Cruz
Original QC participants: Pinkerton, Rockfish, Iron Unseenone, TBerg, Gingervitis, Madoif, Swamp Fox and The RS Clan
Remake QC leader: Maestro Fénix
Remake QC participants: Dominic, Lancelot Albiol, Raidensnake, Wheatley, Uchiha and Cementiet
Special Thanks To:
QC leaders and participants
Obsidian Conflict DEV team and community
The Razor Blade Soldiers Clan
Hideaki Anno and all the staff at Gainax
And of course you
Rate this map
5 / 5 (1 votes)
Comments & discussion