|Author:||headcrabd "Plasma HeadcrabD" / Maestro Fénix|
|Date of release:||29/09/2013|
|Estimated time to beat the map||N/A (unbeatable)|
|Type of the game:||Survival, Lives.|
|Size:||8.97mb on bz2, 36.4mb uncompressed.|
You drove them deep into the heart of the Reich. You thought they were dead. You were wrong.
Objective: Use the weapons and barricades to survive as long as you can!
- 13 new weapons adapted for this map (DOD:S weapons).
- Mystery Box.
- Infinite enemy rounds with growing difficulty.
- Barricade system.
- Waiting room.
- Regenerative player health.
SonofBrimstone - Original DOD:S weapon models fix
Makrontt le necron - Original weapon scripts
gamr748 - Original weapon scripts
Maestro Fenix - New DOD:S weapon models and script fixes
rtijms - zombie models
Special Thanks To:
Maestro Fenix - Advices on some in/outputs, as well as remaking the map and much more.
Dominic - Some advice/help.
Treyarch - Original creator of the zombie map for Call of Duty: World of War.
- The difficulty is determined by the number of players: 1-2->Easy, 3-5->Medium, 6-8->Hard. We aren't responsible of the gameplay if the server has dynamic skill levels.
- Aim for the head. Shooting to the torso will make you waste your ammo. You can get a momentary advantage by shooting at the legs/foots. The ironsights are very useful.
- Keep built all the barricades that you can, or you will end having many zombies chasing you.
- Think carefully before buying a weapon/unlock the cabinet/opening the mystery box. It could make you at the end be helpless due the lack of money.
Rate this map
5 / 5 (1 votes)
Comments & discussion